ONLY 5% TRADERS MAKE MONEY IN INDIA STOCK MARKETS. lEARN THE ART OF MAKING MONEY IN INDIAN STOCK MARKETS WITH REAL TRADERS. STOP RUNNING AFTER TIPSTER/STOCK ADVISORS WHO ARE MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION MONEY. GO TO WWW.YOUTUBE.COM AND SEARCH "SOKHI TEAM" SEE ALL THE VIDEOS OF REAL TRADERS MAKING REAL MONEY. CALL US AT +919239176426 FOR FURTHER QUERIES

.

.

Friday, October 10, 2014

An email from a Paid Member which is very close to my heart, Will also touch your Heart [ Join SOKHI TEAM for Real Trades in INDIAN STOCK MARKETS ]

Dear Investors,

Hope you are doing great today ! Well I just wanted to share with you an email which is very close to my heart I got this email from my SOKHI TEAM REAL TRADER - S.B Singh just 2 days back. If you are struggling to make money in STOCK MARKET going from one advisory / tips provider to another then you should must read this now - Click here


***IMP : We have entered a NEW TRADE yesterday i.e 30th September, we shall update you *** once we book amazing PROFITS here :-)


** Click here if the Image doesn't loads. Click here to Enlarge.

" My Dear Sokhiji

I am into share market trading since 2004. I have subscribed to all most all the service / tip providers all across and even subscibed to those who frequently appears on all business channels. I followed their msgs strictly but never made any profits at any given point of time and use to change the service provider one after another. Finally I was fade up with my losses and in 2012 went to Gurudwara Hazur Sahib in Nanded, Maharashtra and did ARDAS that forget trading I will never ever even login my trader terminal.

Somehow in May 2014 I came across real time trader Sokhitips. After continuously following the reports I could not resist myself. As I was binded by my oath and Ardas i was feeling helpless. Finally in first week I again went to Hazur Sahib and did ARDAS to grant me permission to trade and to take a chance with Sokhi team.

Around 13th Aug I took subscription for a year and started trading with my first call as Tata Motors only one lot. Believe it or not till date I made tension free and relaxed 50000/- gains in the market. I started reading Thing Big and Grow Rich.

I have never seen such a fantastic real time trade provider. Moreover he keeps on motivating and building confidence...thats simply great....He is genuine and sincere in his calls and efforts. I am waiting for his seminar material that he attended in Mumbai.

My only Ardas to Waheguruji that U Sokhiji, ur team members and all ur subscribers be always Happy , Healthy and Prosperous.....

My heartfelt thanks to all associated with Sohki team directly or indirectly.


Balbeer Singh Sandhu
Hyderabad. "

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."

If you are still skeptical **** to be a Part of SOKHI TEAM - See these 3 PROOF VIDEO !

PROOF VIDEO 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_05DIf1V9hI&list=UU8Zczdi-oyFb1wgJQ4e9qjw
PROOF VIDEO 2- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqk9hVR0Ox0
PROOF VIDEO 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGyPazUmGck

Just see Below how much Profits you Missed in Last few month :-)

Sept 12 - SKS MICRO FUTURES from 342 to 348 - 2 lots - 12,000 [ Click here to Verify the Contract Note ]

Sept 15 - SBIN FUTURES from 2610 to 2640 - 2 lots - 7,500 [ Click here to Verify the Contract Note ]

Sept 22 - SBIN FUTURES from 2580 to 2610 - 2 lots - 7,500 [ Click here to Verify the Contract Note ]

Sept 26 - SBIN FUTURES from 2435 to 2462 - 2 lots - 6,000 [ Click here to Verify the Contract Note ]

TOTAL PROFITS - as of NOW -1,92,000 + in LAST 15 TRADES.

I invite you to JOIN our SOKHI TEAM for OCTOBER SERIES :  HOW and WHY JOIN - OUR TEAM of TRADERS - Click here - http://sokhisharetips.blogspot.in/2014/03/why-and-how-to-join-sokhi-paid-services.html

Call us at 09239 176 426 or visitwww.A1stockOptions.com

You can now make your payment Online though Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Online Banking to be a Part of SOKHI TEAM :

Payment for 3 months Subscription of SOKHI TEAM ( Click Here - Rs 9,450 - ** Rs 450 extra as processing charges )
Payment for 6 months Subscription of SOKHI TEAM ( Click Here - Rs 12,600 - ** Rs 600 extra as processing charges )
Payment for 12 months Subscription of SOKHI TEAM ( Click Here - Rs 17,850 - ** Rs 850 extra as processing charges )
Payment for LIFETIME ASSOCIATION with SOKHI TEAM ( Click Here - Rs 28,950 - ** Rs 950 extra as processing charges )

 

SOKHI TEAM !!
 

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

All the advises,calls,tips and predictions are neither an offer nor a solicitation to purchase or sell securities.The information and views given by writer is believed to be reliable but no responsibility (liability) is accepted for error of facts and opinion.Writer may be trading in or having positions in stock markets.