ONLY 5% TRADERS MAKE MONEY IN INDIA STOCK MARKETS. lEARN THE ART OF MAKING MONEY IN INDIAN STOCK MARKETS WITH REAL TRADERS. STOP RUNNING AFTER TIPSTER/STOCK ADVISORS WHO ARE MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION MONEY. GO TO WWW.YOUTUBE.COM AND SEARCH "SOKHI TEAM" SEE ALL THE VIDEOS OF REAL TRADERS MAKING REAL MONEY. CALL US AT +919239176426 FOR FURTHER QUERIES

.

.

Monday, December 5, 2016

My 33rd Birthday celebrations

I Celebrated my 33rd Birthday on 26th August 2016 !

It was a small gather of near and dear ones at The Bridge, Park Hotel Kolkata

You need to see my birthday cake which was done by my wife - Click here



My Birthday Cake pretty much sums up my life which is Reading Books, Working out at Gym and Financial Freedom for my Sokhi Team Family :-)

I am truly blessed to have  Amazing Friends , Family and Clients like you are my Real Assets :-)

You may or may not be part of my SOKHI TEAM FAMILY but I do appreciate the fact that you read my emails.

Sokhi Team has 2 trades....We shall update you as soon as we book our Profits.

IMP : Our Youtube Channel now has over 4,500 subscribers - Make sure you subscribe now [ Click here ] !

Its been 11 + yrs since I stared my journey, see my Story From 2 lakhs Debt at 22 years age due to Trading to guiding Over 2,000+ traders [ https://youtu.be/YpJ2KuU23jI ]

If you missed recall from here some Real Case Studies of our SOKHI TEAM : [ Why Join Sokhi Team of Real Tarders ] [ Avoid these 15 Things ][ Are we Cheaters or Real Traders ][ My Dream House - Under Construction ] [ Forgot to Share - Video ] [ Decided to Quit Share Markets ] [ Huge Loss in Share Markets ] [ 2 Lakh in Debt at 22 years of Age ] [ You are Different ] [ Why you should Blow your Own Trumpet ] [ Add Me on Facebook ]

 

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

All the advises,calls,tips and predictions are neither an offer nor a solicitation to purchase or sell securities.The information and views given by writer is believed to be reliable but no responsibility (liability) is accepted for error of facts and opinion.Writer may be trading in or having positions in stock markets.