ONLY 5% TRADERS MAKE MONEY IN INDIA STOCK MARKETS. lEARN THE ART OF MAKING MONEY IN INDIAN STOCK MARKETS WITH REAL TRADERS. STOP RUNNING AFTER TIPSTER/STOCK ADVISORS WHO ARE MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION MONEY. GO TO WWW.YOUTUBE.COM AND SEARCH "SOKHI TEAM" SEE ALL THE VIDEOS OF REAL TRADERS MAKING REAL MONEY. CALL US AT +919239176426 FOR FURTHER QUERIES

.

.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Read this Before you got to SLEEP ! [ Add us on Telegram - https://telegram.me/teamsokhi ]

Before you go to sleep I want you to see this email which I received 2 days back [ Click here ]

" Sir, this week I made 11290/- with your calls .one call was missed due to my delay. it would hv been more otherwise. I feel now i am blessed here onwards with some goodies by God as I had gone into long commotion after leaving my job and career. Actually, I find no words but the least I can do is say thanks from the depth of my heart and wish ur family a good life. cheers !!"

Such emails make me feel Special and more Responsible as I am able to make a Small Positive Impact on life of my Sokhi Team Family members :-)

It Inspires me to work harder and focus more on my research :-) I hope you also remember this WhatsApp Chat which I had with a SOKHI TEAM Trader, few days back ! Mr. Alagappan from Bangalore has been our Life Time Member since Dec 2015 => [ Click here to know his Trading Experience with SOKHI TEAM ]

Now I wish to help you personally to make a breakthrough in 2017, I keep sharing Free Trading / Investing / Inside Candle Trades Ideas on Telegram with 1,550 traders - we do have many opportunities in coming week but this will be given only on TELEGRAM APP ! [
Nee Help as to How to Install - Click here ] Subscribe here now => https://telegram.me/teamsokhi [ We now have 1,550+ Traders here ]

It also gives me immense pleasure to inform you that our Youtube Channel now has almost 5,000 subscribers >>


Sokhi Team family members are yet to enter a New Positional Trade, Click here to Recall our last positional trade in Bharat Finance which was a CAKE WALK !

'' IF U WISH to JOIN SOKHI TEAM of REAL TRADER - Read this - DEDICATED to There WONDERFUL SOULS - CLICK HERE ''

INVITE YOU to join our SOKHI TEAM from this Series to trade under our Guidance..You can now make your payment Online through Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Online Banking to be a Part of SOKHI TEAM :

Rs 10,500 for 3 months - ( Click Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )
Rs 15,000 for 6 months - ( Click Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )
Rs 22,000 for 12 months - ( Click Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )
Rs 38,000 for Life-Time (One Time Payment No Renewals) - ( Click Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )

If you want to know more about our trading style listen to these testimonials ==> [ https://youtu.be/y3tPFPASjDs ] [ https://youtu.be/qN0vf5RaJ4A ] [ https://youtu.be/Xrp5VRwudZg ]

IMP : Our Youtube Channel now has over 4,990+ subscribers - Make sure you subscribe now [ Click here ] !

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

All the advises,calls,tips and predictions are neither an offer nor a solicitation to purchase or sell securities.The information and views given by writer is believed to be reliable but no responsibility (liability) is accepted for error of facts and opinion.Writer may be trading in or having positions in stock markets.