ONLY 5% TRADERS MAKE MONEY IN INDIA STOCK MARKETS. lEARN THE ART OF MAKING MONEY IN INDIAN STOCK MARKETS WITH REAL TRADERS. STOP RUNNING AFTER TIPSTER/STOCK ADVISORS WHO ARE MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION MONEY. GO TO WWW.YOUTUBE.COM AND SEARCH "SOKHI TEAM" SEE ALL THE VIDEOS OF REAL TRADERS MAKING REAL MONEY. CALL US AT +919239176426 FOR FURTHER QUERIES

.

.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

"The Economic Cycle : CHEER UP " : SOKHI INPUTS


" We are at 5 right now......GOOD TIMES RETURN AT 6, SO CHEER UP....."

(Click on the Image to Enlarge)

This Input was sent by one of my very loyal PAID MEMBER & a very good friend of my indeed, currently working in a High Managerial Position at WIPRO.

I'm really lucky to have such individuals in my PAID GROUP who always share their valuable input with me and all my fellow investors'.

I hope you'll have read the the full two pages coverage on ENNORE COKE LTD by one the leading financials daily BUSINESS STANDARD, " Ennore is being positioned as a socially-responsive dynamic organization".

I have always recommended this scrip to PAID MEMBERS as well to the FREE GROUP. Currently one should accumulate this MULTIBAGGER scrip available at throw away price of Rs 16 - 18. I would also like to disclose the fact that my PMS MEMBERS and myself have this gem in BULK QUANTITY.

Note : HUGE DISCOUNT TO MY PAID SERVICE IS VALID TILL 25th NOVEMBER, Investors can rush their mails to sokhitrading@gmail.com . After 25th NO MORE DISCOUNTS will be given as I have given ample time for all to avail this offer.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

All the advises,calls,tips and predictions are neither an offer nor a solicitation to purchase or sell securities.The information and views given by writer is believed to be reliable but no responsibility (liability) is accepted for error of facts and opinion.Writer may be trading in or having positions in stock markets.