ONLY 5% TRADERS MAKE MONEY IN INDIA STOCK MARKETS. lEARN THE ART OF MAKING MONEY IN INDIAN STOCK MARKETS WITH REAL TRADERS. STOP RUNNING AFTER TIPSTER/STOCK ADVISORS WHO ARE MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION MONEY. GO TO WWW.YOUTUBE.COM AND SEARCH "SOKHI TEAM" SEE ALL THE VIDEOS OF REAL TRADERS MAKING REAL MONEY. CALL US AT +919239176426 FOR FURTHER QUERIES

.

.

Monday, November 5, 2012

An appreciation mail from a PAID MEMBER - ONLY 4 SEATS LEFT for LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP @ Rs 25,000 only DO NOT MISS THE DIWALI BLASTTT !!!

from: ChiXtan99@hotmail.com
to: Sokhi Trading [service@sokhipaid.com]
date: Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:28 PM
subject: Excellent calls
mailed-by: hotmail.com

Dear sokhiji,

I am not just happy with your calls but I am super duper happy with your calls. Just being happy means I am understating you accuracy. Your titan call was rocking and your confidence in it gave us reward.

With your such good calls we can easily earn 1lakh in any market. Though I am not trading in your shorting option strategy as I am not comfortable but than too by trading in future calls I can earn 1lakh.

Was reading comments on your call few days back and that person stated that he has to pay for brokerage from his pocket. I was really surprised by his useless comments and disturbing others. I feel you should not get upset such rude comments.

I hope you luck and happiness. I hope this month we will rock and it will be a blasting diwali.

Regards.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA

****************************
DO NOT MISS THE DIWALI BLASTT - JOIN IS EITHER FOR Rs 12,000 FOR 12 MONTHS or JOIN WITH LIFETIME CHARGES @ 25,000 ONE TIME PAYMENT......rush ur mails to sokhitrading@gmail.com or call us at 09239 176 426
 

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

All the advises,calls,tips and predictions are neither an offer nor a solicitation to purchase or sell securities.The information and views given by writer is believed to be reliable but no responsibility (liability) is accepted for error of facts and opinion.Writer may be trading in or having positions in stock markets.