ONLY 5% TRADERS MAKE MONEY IN INDIA STOCK MARKETS. lEARN THE ART OF MAKING MONEY IN INDIAN STOCK MARKETS WITH REAL TRADERS. STOP RUNNING AFTER TIPSTER/STOCK ADVISORS WHO ARE MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION MONEY. GO TO WWW.YOUTUBE.COM AND SEARCH "SOKHI TEAM" SEE ALL THE VIDEOS OF REAL TRADERS MAKING REAL MONEY. CALL US AT +919239176426 FOR FURTHER QUERIES

.

.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Guru Purnima greeting from Real Traders of SOKHI TEAM

What more could I have asked for ?

Today being Guru Purnima ( festival is traditionally celebrated by Hindus, Jains and Buddhists, to pay their respects to their teachers and express their gratitude )

I have received many emails from our SOKHI TEAM TRADERS !

Its give me more than satisfaction to see traders benefiting from our ' PCSC' Trading Style !

PCSC Stands for Patience, Capital Management, Strategies & Conviction these golden rules of trading have worked wonders for us :-)


** Click here to Enlarge. [ Dear Chanpreet, I wish to send this email since a long time, I started doing Indian stock trading again after a gap of 5 years or so and again started losing money, I came across your great videos/tutorials/recommended books by you and then decided to join the team for 6 months only in March and since then I haven't done one single loss making trade as well as hidden gems are giving good returns..I am feeling so blessed to come across you and your service..Thanks a lot and keep up the good work my friend, I am based in California and would definitely try to meet you once I am in India..I will be upgrading my membership to life time this month itself..Thanks.Regards, Pradeep ]


** Click here to Enlarge. [ Hello sir, Good morning n have a nice day sir.. I think u r still in Bali.. hope u have a great day there sir.. WISH U A HAPPY GURU PURNIMA SIR..U have changed my life n the way of trading...I m very thankful to u sir.. I m lucky to have a mentor like u..Hope to meet u soon sir. Thank you ]

Hope you remember our lost trade in GRASIM FUTURES :

[ Recall here Part 1 of Grasim Trade ]

[ Recall here Part 2 Grasim Trade ]

[ Recall here Part 3 Grasim Trade + Contract Notes ]

Remember "The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading "

Hope you saw our Last 3 Video Testimonials  [ Video from Denmark ] [ Video from Maharashtra ] [ Video from Chennai ] [ Video from Mumbai ]

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

All the advises,calls,tips and predictions are neither an offer nor a solicitation to purchase or sell securities.The information and views given by writer is believed to be reliable but no responsibility (liability) is accepted for error of facts and opinion.Writer may be trading in or having positions in stock markets.